Thursday, August 15, 2013

Throwback Gaming #3


Final Fantasy VII is one hell of a game. I think this was one of the RPG games from PS1 that many players can't forget since they're so attached with story and all. Also, I think it was the franchise that made Square Enix known for; back in the days. I was so into Final Fantasy series but sadly I also didn't finish this one because I didn't. I just watch my friends play it (HAHAHA NOOB!). I'm still trying to find time to play this game since they just released an HD version on Steam last month ago.

"Hey guys! 
I'm having this segment (Throwback Gaming) every Thursday wherein you'll tell us about your experience from a game that you played years ago. 
You can message it to us via zapgamingreviews@gmail.com or FB with your desired name for credit. 
Thanks a bunch!"