Thursday, August 8, 2013

Throwback Gaming #2


Suikoden II is one of the best games that I had since I was a kid. It's actually fun collecting characters and organizing the team when want you to. I almost finished the game on PS1 but it was freezing up everytime on the part where Nanami was hit by an arrow. I was like UGHHHHHHHHHHHH!! It was so depressing that I didn't play it again until there were PS emulators. And yeah, I managed to finish the game but I wasn't satisfied enough. Maybe, because I hate myself for not finishing it before? Maybe.. 

"Hey guys! 
I'll be having this segment (Throwback Gaming) every Thursday wherein you'll tell us about your experience from a game that you played years ago and a very short review of it.
You can message it to us via zapgamingreviews@gmail.com or FB with your desired name for credit. 
Thanks a bunch!"